Planning Ahead – Funeral Plans
When it comes to planning a funeral, it can be a sensitive topic to navigate – especially if you are a loved one planning a service or ceremony for the deceased. That’s why it may be beneficial to consider the option of a prepaid funeral plan – as you can alleviate the emotional and financial burdens from your family and loved ones by planning and paying for your own funeral ahead of time.
We believe it’s all about the personal touch – which is why, here at Kevin Moxon Family Funeral Directors, we have chosen to be an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) of Open Prepaid
Funerals who can provide you with a suitable prepaid funeral plan for your needs.
This relationship allows us to provide Open with our expertise and guidance on how the funeral is conducted, whilst they set up a plan which can be tailor-made to your needs and preferences.
Prepaid Funeral Plans from Open Prepaid Funerals
Prepaid Funeral plans are now regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and as such have very strict and stringent rules around their sale which are designed to protect you the consumer. Open Prepaid Funerals are authorised and regulated by the FCA as a plan provider Registered No: 962403 and will handle all the regulatory and financial requirements around taking out your plan.
(Kevin Moxon trading as Kevin Moxon Funeral Directors is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Open Prepaid Funerals Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number 962403)
About Open Prepaid Funerals
Open was established in 2003 and has a very experienced team who will look after the financial aspects of the plan whilst keeping us on hand to ensure your personal preferences can be met and that we maintain our relationships with the families we serve.
With a range of prepaid funeral plans to choose from, you can choose anything from a Simple Plan to something very detailed and unique, or something as basic and low-key as an Unattended Cremation plan to cater for your own preferences entirely.
The cost of your prepaid funeral plan depends entirely on the funeral plan you choose, your personal preference and the level of service that you require. The final cost of your funeral could include cemetery or crematorium fees, funeral notices, limousines, flowers, orders of service and many more elements to ensure your funeral is as personal as possible should you wish.
The experienced team at Open will guide you through the process of taking out a prepaid funeral plan and look after the financial aspects of the plan, whilst keeping us on hand to ensure your personal preferences can be met and that we maintain our relationships with the families we serve. You can jump straight to our page on Open’s website to see the standard plans and prices, simply click here link
The Open Prepaid Funerals Trust deed has been created to offer greater protection to you the plan holder and your family or representatives. We here at Kevin Moxon Family Funeral Directors will have the responsibility for the provision of your funeral on behalf of you through Open Prepaid Funerals.
Why choose a prepaid funeral plan?
By choosing a prepaid funeral plan, is a simple and practical way to let your loved ones know that everything is taken care of. Some of the main benefits include:-
- Removes financial burden – as the funeral plan will be paid upfront or in monthly instalments, this can reduce the financial burden on loved ones when the time comes.
- Can alleviate emotional stress – planning your funeral beforehand provides a caring solution to reduce emotional stress on your loved ones.
- Individual personalisation – by choosing a prepaid funeral plan, you can decide on the theme of your own funeral yourself, and ensure that everything is to your taste and personal preference ahead of time.
- Funeral Director fees are fixed – although funeral plan prices may fluctuate due to inflation, by choosing an Open Prepaid Funeral plan, the price of the funeral director’s professional services is fixed at the time the plan has been bought – meaning that your plan is safe for years to come.
- Contribution to Core Disbursements – there is a possibility that at the time of need, in relation to disbursements only, your family may have to contribute to the cost of these if the plan value is lower than the at-need cost at the time.
By choosing a local independent funeral director with Open Prepaid Funerals, you can receive a high-quality experience along with the expertise required – allowing you to be safe in the knowledge your funeral is taken care of when the time comes.
Simply get in touch with us and we will arrange an appointment with an Open adviser or you can contact Open directly on 0330 660 0072 to get the process started.